The Gist: Have guests answer extreme (read: hilarious) etiquette questions.
What to Prep: On index cards, write out a few wedding etiquette question – the more outrageous the better. Think of some nuptial nightmares like: What do you do if the best man sprays champagne all over the guests? If you accidentally knock into the wedding cake? If two bridesmaids get into a fight at the altar? If you see the groom's aunt stealing items from the gift table?
How to Play: Hand out one etiquette card to each guest and have her write down an honest response to the situation. Then, have the bridal party gather all the cards and read the questions and answers aloud.
Or, each guest submits their own idea and the bride picks one (similar to Apples to Apples).
Ideas for notecards:
- The groom chokes on the wedding cak
- Kids start opening all of the gifts
- A kid throws up on the bride's dress
- The bride falls into the water fountain at the temple during pictures
- One of the people giving a toast starts telling an inappropriate story The mother of the groom is allergic to the wedding flowers
- The church gym is accidentally double-booked for the stake young men basketball tournament
- The sister of the bride goes into labor when her water breaks in the middle of the dance floor
- The dropped ceiling falls down on the guests and the food table
- The wrong cake is delivered
- The wrong date is scheduled for the honeymoon hotel and there are no rooms left
- Grandma trips and falls into the wedding cake
- The bride's heel breaks during the first dance
- A member of the wedding party passes out in the receiving line
- An ex boy/girlfriend shows up and tries to stop the wedding